Prof. Dr. Vinaya Kshirsagar
Researcher and Professor, Veda and Sanskrit Literature
• MA, PhD in Sanskrit and Pali, and Linguistics
• More than 40 years of teaching experience
• Editing and preparing an Encyclopaedic Dictionary of Sanskrit since 1985.
• Research in different fields like Vedas, Linguistics, Natyashastra, Literature and Poetics, Manuscriptology.
• Guide for PhD and MPhil in Sanskrit and Pali
• Participation in preparation of Textbooks for X and XII classes
• Creative writing, author of more than 10 one-act plays in Sanskrit and poems, lyrics in Sanskrit for movie
• Presently engaged in Editing of manuscripts, translation, on- line teaching and lectures and some creative work.